Xelx Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xelx <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

faction bank; xelxbank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ura
Beginner
Ura

faction bank; xelxbank Empty
PostSubject: faction bank; xelxbank   faction bank; xelxbank EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Alrighty. I, Uraomote IG,got around to making a bank (with some prompting from our fearesome leader, big bro, Riz).
So far it's only one bank, but it might split up and become a bank for mats, a bank for armor etc, depending on the amount of stuff I get.
If that does happen, I will post the name and info for each bank. They'd all have painfully obvious names however, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Anyways..
Main character/most reachable on - Uraomote or Haal
Character/bank name - xelxbank
Items - Everything fit into a faction bank. Mats, armor, weapons, money etc. Do keep the level req. in mind when it comes to armor and the likes. No one will be in need of low levled gear. (gear for a level 10 character, for example)
Accepting mails; Yes. If said item doesn't belong however (like dq items..), it'll be mailed back or sold.
Items/gear which I deem bad (like an elemental belt only protecting against one element for example) may or may not be sold. The money from said item will be left in the bank, however.

Mails should be directed to xelxbank. If I'm online on any of my other characters and not currently tied up, I'll gladly switch to the bank to save you the monies. I'm also able to accept bank on any other character tied to the same account as the bank, seeing as I have an account stone. Ask if you're unsure.

General Rules;
1. Anyone can donate.
2. Anyone can ask for items from the bank.
3. There's no precise limit to how much items one can ask for, but if the said person repeatedly asks for things, without giving anything in return, access will be denied. The bank isn't there to keep feeding your lazy habits 24/7, but rather to help in times of need.
4. Armors/weapons that you've borrowed from the bank, and no longer need, should be returned. Someone else might need them. Spankings won't be handed out if said items are not returned, but you might notice that rare/generaly better gear may or may not become inaccessible for you if you've sold things from the bank in the past.
5. You're not required to return the mats you've gotten from the bank. However, do keep point #3 in mind.
6. Needles to be said; rare items will not be handed over to whomever. Call me a paranoid, egoistical bitch if you want, but I'm not going to give out superrare stuff (e.g Celestial Schism Mold) to someone who recently joined, or someone who hasn't contributed in any way to the fac. Nuff said. If you think this is bullshit.. Well, not my problem. Deal with it.
7. And yes, I will keep tabs on whom has given/been given things.

If you have any complaints/suggestions, do feel free to add them. Things such as "omgezzz I shud lyke totalyz get what I wantz n stufffs cuz I'm in deh fac, dun be such a jealous bissshhhhh" or "omg why don't you have X thing, i totally need it you suck omg" will be ignored, however.

Last edited by Ura on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ura
Beginner
Ura

faction bank; xelxbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: faction bank; xelxbank   faction bank; xelxbank EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 pm

ITEMS CURRENTLY IN THE BANK

THE BANK IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR FURTHER DONATIONS. IT IS FILLED TO THE LIMIT.
You can, however, still mail stuff.

MONEY

MATS
1 rough fur
4 concentrated glue
4 cotton thread
1 Soulgatherer's Tentacle
3 frenzy lion's edge
22 sign of twilight
3 shards of darkness
3 Evil minion's axe edge
5 stone of sacred temple
Sacred Mother's stone
5 Sorceress's Aura
2 Antenna of consumer of souls
1 Tear of heaven
8 Big golden sculpture
9 Big lumistone
2 Leaf of unicorn forest

Herb
12 Agaretum
11 Golden herb
12 nectar
8 salvia root

ARMOR
*Serrated Wing Bracers
*Wraith Pants (1sock) (borrowed)
*Wraith Sleeves (borrowed)
*Serendiptious Cuisses (LA leggings lvl 73)
*Serendipitous vambraces (LA wrist lvl 74)

CAPE/HEAD
empty

BELTS
*Mystical Realm Pendant
*Dragon's Eye (ethereal belt lvl 65)
*Gentleman's amulet (prot belt lvl 55)
*Dawdler's Belt (elemental belt lvl 75)
*Belt of the planets (elemental belt lvl 55)

NECKLACES
*Fossil necklace (prot necklace lvl 92)
***Rhino Cave Necklace (ethereal necklace lvl 52)
*Necklace of integrity (prot necklace lvl 82)
*Chain of cloudy dreams (ethereal necklace lvl 42)

RINGS
*Ring of heavenly piety (lvl 98)

WEAPONS
*Heretic Banishing Pataka (1sock) (borrowed)
*Pan Gu Axe (1 sock)
*Bloodpain Soulglaive (1 sock)
*Crescent Thorn (1 sock)

MOLDS
Mold: Bracers of Abandonment
Mold; Pirate King's Seal
Mold: Sleeves of Sea Captain

OTHER
Celestial schism mold
5 Moon Chaser powder
5 Life powder
Back to top Go down